Thursday, July 08, 2004

Hmmmm..........

Just sharing about the meaning LOVE (Agape etc) with my boss. He was upset that one of our colleague said that she don't love (Love as in friendship love) him too. Now he becomes so defencesive and quiet. Hehehhee..... Working on the project as I mention yesterday. Not really working hard on it but working. Doing the database design now, if you know what I mean. It's quite difficult when you don't really know what they (the users) expect of you. So just trying my best to make it as dynamic as possible.(again, if you know what I mean...) Waiting to go off soon. Got Care Group to attend to later. (Care Group/CG - is a Christian fellowship gathering). Will be helping out with the sound system, again.... Well, I guess if that's what I do best, than I might as well do it, rite? =) Signing off.... having my dinner in the office. ;) 20040708 - 1740

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home